Application Due Date: Thursday, 27 December 2018.
Are you passionate, impressive and trying to find a distinct chance to achieve your complete capacity?
Do you have the ideal mindset, behaviour and propensity for breaking brand-new premises?
Do you prefer a chance within the monetary services sector to construct unusual abilities and proficiencies that will set you apart worldwide of work?
First Bank of Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s greatest industrial bank with a branch network in excess of 700 places spread out throughout the nation. Having actually maintained a distinct credibility for quality in business governance, the Bank has actually grown to be among the leading companies of banking and monetary services in Sub-Saharan Africa.
part of on-going efforts to improve its functional effectiveness and.
efficiency and enhance consumers’ experience throughout the different.
touchpoints, the Bank is introducing a recruitment project for the2019
Graduate Student Program. We look for to draw in remarkably sound,.
results-oriented and appropriately certified people into the Bank’s.
skill swimming pool to satisfy our growing workforce requirements throughout the.
Program is developed to recognize, choose, construct and establish a pipeline.
of Next Generation lenders and leaders who will be groomed to drive the.
Bank’s vision of being Africa’s Bank of First option.
a 3-month duration, chosen people will obtain vital abilities.
and be moulded into robust lenders exposed to a varied series of.
functions, functions and activities throughout the Bank and released to matching.
locations of requirements, ability and affinities. It is a chance you.
can not manage to miss out on!
Just short-listed prospects for the FirstBank 2019 Graduate Student Program will be called.
- A minimum of 2nd Class Honours (Lower Department) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline
- An optimum age of 27 years as at 31 st December 2018
- A minimum of 5 credits (consisting of English and Mathematics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Evaluation (SSCE)
- Conclusion of NYSC is obligatory
- All applications need to be gotten not behind Thursday, 27 December 2018.
- Details supplied by candidates will be dealt with in rigorous self-confidence.
short-listed prospects will be called and welcomed for an Ability.
Test. Ability Test notices will be sent out by means of email and SMS.
- Welcomed prospects will be needed to visit to the website to print out their Ability Test Invite Slip.
note that forensic and security clearance will be performed for all.
candidates welcomed for the test. All academic certifications.
provided by candidates will be validated.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited and its recruitment partners will never ever require cash from any potential prospects looking for profession chances in the Bank. Anybody who makes such a need is not a licensed agent of the Bank and is not acting upon our behalf. You are highly encouraged to decrease such demands.
How to Use:
Applications will just be accepted by means of the FirstBank online application website.
- Go to the FirstBank online application website: https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/careers
- Check out and follow the directions included therein in order to finish the online application.
- Total the application by supplying the following details:
- Practical e-mail address and legitimate GSM number( s) through which they can be reached at all times throughout the course of the choice workout;-LRB- *******************).
- Bio-data, education and favored test place to name a few.
- Bear in mind of the 12- digit Application Referral Number (ARN) as it would be needed for subsequent access to your details page on the application website.
- Print out the recommendation slip upon last submission of the online application
See the Authorities Website of the FirstBank Graduate Student Program 2019