The Flour Mills of Nigeria Graduate Student Plan is a 2-year extensive program that presents the students to hands-on functions and obligations. Training is broad based within our core organisations and functions, and provided through class work, unique tasks, web knowing, executive mentoring and direct exposure to service systems, operations and practical locations.
The function comes from Production & Operations Task Household. Effective prospects can in time development within Power Plant operations, Production and Technical (Engineering) services throughout the Group.
THE INDIVIDUAL MUST
- Not be more than 28 years of ages and should have finished NYSC by 31 st December 2018.
- Be outcome oriented and an excellent group gamer, with excellent hunger for busy tough projects.
- Have great interaction, company abilities and show effort.
- Want and able to move Nigeria.
- Very first degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Production/ Chemical Engineering and associated courses.
- Minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Department)
For More Details: