Application Deadline: 11 pm, Monday, 6th April 2020.
The Flutterwave International Women’s Day Grant will be awarded to women-led businesses in the following countries:
– Nigeria Kenya Ghana Rwanda South Africa
- The grant is open to businesses located within the following countries; Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, Rwanda and South Africa.
- The grant is open to businesses with the above-named countries founded by individuals aged 21 years or over.
The conditions for eligibility for the grant are as follows:
- The business must be a duly registered company;
- The company must have been in existence for no more than three (3) years;
- Entrants have to be classified as small-medium businesses i.e. the business must have a minimum of 3 employees, and maximum of 10 employees in their respective locations.
- Complying with the terms and conditions herein stated.
Flutterwave will select one business from each of these countries to receive a grant of $1000. Application deadline has been extended to 6th April, 2020, winners will be announced two weeks after. Please fill in this form to tell us a little more about your business or startup, remember to share as much information as possible so we can get the full picture of your business.
For More Information: