Application Due Date: THURSDAY OCTOBER 17 TH, 2019 at 2: 00 pm
Fondazione Edu is a household structure focusing on college in Africa. It was established in 2005, to understand the desire of the creators to promote youths’s access to college in establishing nations particularly Africa.
Its focus is on the.
disciplines of technical-scientific and agronomic. They provide African.
trainees the chance to gain access to college in their nation of.
origin. They not just support specific development courses, however likewise the.
production of professionalism that can, in the long run, add to.
sustainable socio-economic advancement.
The activities of the.
Fondazione Edu are developed to promote capability structure in Africa and.
lead to the arrangement of scholarships for university research studies that.
cover the whole expense of training and the expenses connected with it
The Trainees Financial Assistance Workplace (SFAO) is accepting 2019/20 applications for the award of the Fondazione Edu scholarship plan for Level 100 trainees from locations of requirement
The Scholarship will cover tuition, books, in addition to space and board,.
and will be granted for 4 years as long as outstanding scholastic.
requirements of a minimum of a B average of 3.00 CGPA continue to be fulfilled and requirement is shown.
You are qualified to use if in addition to UG-SFAO eligibility requirements you:
1. Are a Level 100 trainee.
2. Acquired an aggregate of 14 or much better at the WASSCE.
3. Have the ability to show restricted household earnings and/or inadequate funds to cover most or all instructional associated costs.
4. Have the will to be successful (decision, determination and success in other pursuits).
5. Continuing science trainee with CGPA 3.75 and above (really restricted slots)
Download and Send a finished FE- SFAO KIND AF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION and.
the needed essays, a copy of your scholastic records (WASSCE grades).
recommendation letters and supporting requirement files.
For queries call the Trainees Financial assistance Workplace on 020-518-6904/0302- 945-312 or
e-mail: [email protected]
The TRAINEES FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE WORKPLACE lies at Home No. 11 East Legon– Main School behind the College Basic and opposite CEGENSA.
KEEP IN MIND: SCIENCE TRAINEES ARE MOTIVATED TO APPLY
The following are examples of files that can be utilized to support this application:
- Main pay slip or payroll record of parents/guardians or the candidate.
- Current school invoices/ costs of brother or sisters of school going age.
- Income tax return invoices– Internal Revenue Service, BARREL, tabletop hawking invoices, and so on
- Birth Certificates (of brother or sisters).
- Death Certificate or Burial authorization (in case of death of a moms and dad).
- Pension letter for retired parents/guardians.
- Bank Statements/ Ghana Cocoa Board Farmers Association Passbook.
- SSNIT contribution declarations.
- Cash transfer invoices.
- National Medical insurance invoices (revealing exceptional paid).
- Proof of other dependents of parents/guardians.
- Any other supporting files that you think will help in the processing, of your application.
- High School Records (Terminal Reports)
- West African Senior Citizen School Certificate Examination Outcomes (WASSCE)
- University Approval Letter
relating to accomplishment tests, scholastic awards, honors, and substantive.
evaluations by instructors, consisting of recommendation letters.
- Validate that you are not presently getting assistance through any other scholarship program
To Find Out More: