Due Date: October 17, 2019
The Trainees Financial Assistance Workplace (SFAO) at the University of Ghana is accepting 2019/20 applications for the award of the Fondazione Edu Scholarship Plan for Level 100 trainees from locations of requirement.
Fondazione Edu is a household structure concentrating on college in Africa. It was established in 2005, to recognize the desire of the creators to promote youths’s access to college in establishing nations particularly Africa. Its focus is on the disciplines of technical-scientific and agronomic. They provide African trainees the chance to gain access to college in their native land. They not just support private development courses, however likewise the production of professionalism that can, in the long run, add to sustainable socio-economic advancement.
- The Scholarship will cover tuition, books, along with space and board, and will be granted for 4 years as long as exceptional scholastic requirements of a minimum of a B average of 3.00 CGPA continue to be fulfilled and requirement is shown.
- Candidate should be a Level 100 trainee
- Needs to have acquired an aggregate of 14 or much better at the WASSCE
- Needs to have the ability to show restricted household earnings and/or inadequate funds to cover most or all academic associated costs
- Have the will to prosper (decision, determination and success in other pursuits)
- Continuing science trainee with CGPA 3.75 and above (really restricted slots)
The following are examples of files that can be utilized to support your application:
- For requirement:
- Main pay slip or payroll record of parents/guardians or the candidate.
- Current school receipts/bills of brother or sisters of school going age.
- Income tax return invoices– Internal Revenue Service, BARREL, tabletop hawking invoices, and so on
- Birth Certificates (of brother or sisters).
- Death Certificate or Burial authorization (in case of death of a moms and dad).
- Pension letter for retired parents/guardians.
- Bank Statements/ Ghana Cocoa Board Farmers Association Passbook.
- SSNIT contribution declarations.
- Cash transfer invoices.
- National Medical insurance invoices (revealing superior paid).
- Proof of other dependents of parents/guardians.
- Any other supporting files that you think will help in the processing, of your application.
- For Academic
- High School Records (Terminal Reports)
- West African Senior Citizen School Certificate Examination Outcomes (WASSCE)
- University Approval Letter
- Records concerning accomplishment tests, scholastic awards, honors, and substantive evaluations by instructors, consisting of recommendation letters.
- Verify that you are not presently getting assistance through any other scholarship program
Download and Send a finished FE-SFAO Kind AF Scholarship Application and the needed essays, a copy of your scholastic records (WASSCE grades) recommendation letters and supporting requirement files.
For additional information, go to Fondazione Edu Scholarship