Deadline: November 16, 2020
Applications are Forbes Ignite Impact Fellowship 2020. The fellowship program is curated for intellectually curious changemakers in the healthcare and AI fields.
New voices, creative ideas, and innovation are missing from these industries and they are urgently needed. Thirty women from across the globe will step in and create these long overdue solutions. Fifteen of these changemakers will be from The Middle East and will simultaneously help in the creation of a broader effort to empower women from The Middle East to pursue new data-driven career paths.
The Impact Fellowship will be held through virtual collaboration allowing for participants and experts to come together across the globe. Sessions will take place weekly and run up to 15 hours per week.
Humanity has reached an inflection point. It has never been more vital to finally solve the systemic healthcare challenges that are affecting the lives and livelihoods of billions. We have a responsibility to come together and use our diverse skills and knowledge to create a lasting impact. Uniting experts in healthcare and AI, we’ll find solutions that bridge the latest thinking in human centered design, healthcare, and data science.
As a participant, you will:
- Create Social Impact: Make your mark by creating innovative solutions that will affect the lives of billions.
- Create Deep Relationships: Explore the complexities of healthcare and AI through the eyes of other interdisciplinary leaders and rising changemakers in The Middle East.
- Create Tangible Solutions: Open your mind to a new world of ideas that will help you hone your craft, see your innovative solutions come to life, and drive change.
By taking part in this program, you’ll enhance your:
- Skills: Change makers in AI & Healthcare learning from each other.
- Strategic Thinking: Making & communicating Business cases.
- Mastery of Complexity: Navigating complex adaptive systems.
- Innovative Vision: Systematically uncovering possibilities.
- Creative Leadership: Turning uncertainty into opportunities.
- Open to women from across the globe.
- Applicants should be curious changemakers in the healthcare and AI fields.
For more information, visit Forbes Ignite Impact Fellowship.