Due Date: May 17, 2019
Applications for the French-African Structure Young Leaders Program 2019 are open. The French-African Structure has actually released the Young Leaders program in action to the enormous worldwide difficulties which need a brand-new generation of leaders whose aspiration is to end up being real representatives of modification.
In 2019, this program will be held under the double high patronage of the President of the French Republic Mr. Emmanuel Macron, and the President of the Republic of Ghana, Mr. Nana Akufo-Addo. Persuaded that the youths of Africa and France come from a single generation which they bear shared obligations in a world in typical, the French-African Structure wants to determine, put together and support the most appealing high-potential skills on the Franco-African financial, political, scholastic, social and cultural communities, and to support the management and management capacity of this brand-new generation.
Chosen prospects need to reveal the skill, enthusiasm and shared worths that have the possible to add to transformative modification in Africa and in France. This program represents an extraordinary chance to engage with other prospects along with with nationwide and continental leaders in the general public and economic sector.
- 5 days in Paris from July 7 to 13, 2019
- 5 days in Accra, October, 2019
- Top-level conferences with leaders from the general public and economic sector
- Exceptional chances for mentorship, training and networking
- Media direct exposure
- Flights and lodging covered by the French-African Young Leaders program
- Be in between 28 and 40 years of ages since October 31, 2019;-LRB- **************).
- Have French citizenship or the citizenship of an African nation;-LRB- **************).
- Fluency in English is needed. Fluency in French or a shown interest to find out French is extremely helpful and will be a benefit in the application procedure;-LRB- **************).
- Demonstrated engagement throughout public and economic sectors, and throughout geographical borders. The application should likewise show used abilities and experiences in any domain (which might consist of production and market, services, public administration, farming, health, science, education, tech, culture and art, media, sports, neighborhood, …);-LRB- **************).
- Demonstrate inclusive management, dedication, and a continual participation (3 years minimum) that affects your neighborhood, nation, or sub area.
- Show of a fortunate expert and/ or individual and/ or associative relationship with France and Africa (a minimum of 2 out of these 3 points). This connection ought to be a long lasting link of 3 years minimum.
For additional information, go to French-African Structure Young Leaders Program