Application Due Date: May 17, 2019 ( midnight, Paris time)
that the youths of Africa and France come from a single.
generation which they bear shared duties in a world in.
typical, the French-African Structure wants to determine, put together and.
support the most appealing high-potential skills on the Franco-African.
financial, political, scholastic, social and cultural environments, and to.
support the management and management capacity of this brand-new generation.
French-African Structure has actually introduced the Young Leaders program in.
reaction to the enormous international difficulties which need a brand-new generation.
of leaders whose aspiration is to end up being real representatives of modification. In 2019,.
this program will be held under the double high patronage of the.
President of the French Republic Mr. Emmanuel Macron, and the President.
of the Republic of Ghana, Mr. Nana Akufo-Addo.
Chosen prospects need to reveal the skill, enthusiasm and shared worths that have the prospective to add to transformative modification in Africa and in France. This program represents a remarkable chance to engage with other prospects in addition to with nationwide and continental leaders in the general public and economic sector.
- Be in between 28 and 40 years of ages since October 31 st, 2019;
- Have French citizenship or the citizenship of an African nation;
- Fluency in English is needed. Fluency in French or a shown interest to discover French is extremely helpful and will be a benefit in the application procedure;
- Demonstrated engagement throughout public and economic sectors, and throughout geographical borders. The application needs to likewise show used abilities and experiences in any domain (which might consist of production and market, services, public administration, farming, health, science, education, tech, culture and art, media, sports, neighborhood, …);
- Demonstrate inclusive management, dedication, and a continual participation (3 years minimum) that affects your neighborhood, nation, or sub area.
- Show of a fortunate expert and/ or individual and/ or associative relationship with France and Africa (a minimum of 2 out of these 3 points). This connection needs to be a long lasting link of 3 years minimum.
- 5 days in Paris from July 7 to 13 th, 2019
- 5 days in Accra, October, 2019
- Top-level conferences with leaders from the general public and economic sector
- Outstanding chances for mentorship, training and networking
- Media direct exposure
- Flights and lodging covered by the French-African Young Leaders program
For Additional Information: