Application Due Date: 15 March 2019
South African graduates are welcomed by the Embassy of France to use to their competitive Masters and Doctorate scholarship program Applications from all scholastic disciplines, particularly science and innovation, will be thought about for the scholastic year beginning in September 2019.
The French Embassy scholarships can totally or partly fund the yearly tuition costs, medical insurance and Schengen visa costs for chosen candidates. The round-trip airline tickets and regular monthly stipend towards living expenditures can even more be covered. Co-funding chances are highly motivated to reinforce the cooperation in between South African and French organizations and the general public and economic sector.
The French Embassy in South Africa has actually supported simply over forty 5 trainees throughout the scholastic year 2017/2018 with their Masters and Doctorate degrees. A few of the scholarship holders will continue with their research studies in 2019/2020 at the French College organizations while others will return as France Alumni ambassadors to invest their gotten abilities in South Africa.
Start recognizing and using to your French organizations now utilizing the School France online search engine
Application for French Embassy Master Scholarship program 2019– 2020
Files needed for a total application:
1. Completely finished and signed application.
2. Qualified copy of passport (legitimate for the duration of your remain in France).
3. Qualified copies of all degree certificates and scholastic records, sequential according to
date of conclusion (both for total and insufficient certifications).
4. Curriculum vitae (no longer than 2 pages).
5. Inspiration letter (no longer than 2 pages).
6. Approval letters from 3 scholastic organizations in France (if you have actually not yet been accepted,
evidence of correspondence with the organizations will be needed suggesting that you have
started the application procedure).
7. The web links of the 3 scholastic organizations suggesting the tuition costs of the 3 chosen
o Optimum scholastic costs (administration and tuition costs integrated) funded with a complete
scholarship: 5000 EUR.
o For scholastic costs greater than 5000 EUR co-financing choices need to be supplied (individual
cost savings and/or business sponsorship).
Email total application folder (7 accessories in PDF format just) prior to 15 March 2019 to
Application for French Embassy PhD Scholarship program 2019– 2020
1. INDIVIDUAL INFORMATION
Surname (as it appears on your passport)
Given name( s) (as it appears in your passport)
Sex (mark with X) Male Female
( please notify in case of double citizenship)
Date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
Location (city) of birth
Nation of birth
Marital status (mark with X) Single Married/
Civil Union Other
Needed files (to accompany this kind):
1. Completely finished and signed application
2. Qualified copy of legitimate passport
3. Qualified copies of all degree certificates and scholastic records (both for total and
4. Inspiration letter (no longer than 2 pages)
5. Curriculum vitae (no longer than 2 pages)
6. Overview of research study task (no longer than 2 pages)
7. Supporting letter from manager in South Africa
8. Invite letter from manager in France
9. Evidence of registration at a South African university
A hosting arrangement signed by the Prefecture in France and the French scholastic organization will be
asked for upon visa application. Please make an application for this file a minimum of 2 months in advance of your
departure for France– when you have actually protected financing for your remain in France.
Email the total application (9 accessories in PDF format): firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep in mind that there is no due date and applications are accepted throughout the year.
Keep In Mind, you do not need to speak French to study in France– various Master programs taught in English are readily available at French College organizations.
To Learn More: