Due Date: August 30, 2019
The Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung, Uganda workplace, welcomes politically interested and active youths to look for the 2020 in-take of the Young Leaders Online Forum (YLF). The YLF is an effort of the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES) whose goal is to add to the advancement of the political, social, financial understanding and abilities of girls and males and to inspire them to promote for social justice and great governance in Uganda.
The program consists of 8 mainly policy- or issue-based modules, each lasting 2 days which will occur in between February and October2020 The training sessions including lectures, workshops and participatory interactions will be carried out by external professionals.
- The training is completely moneyed by FES.
- Candidates should be Ugandan residents or have evidence of residency for non-citizens;-LRB- *************).
- Aged in between 18 and 30 years;-LRB- *************).
- Have a minimum of “A” level education;-LRB- *************).
- Have tested dedication to public affairs, neighborhood participation or advocacy.
Each application should be accompanied by:
- An upgraded and total CV with 3 referees.
- Copies of A’ level certificate or its comparable and any other scholastic records if relevant.
- A letter of inspiration for involvement and future strategies connecting to the program. (You need to plainly mention your expectations towards the program and how you would utilize your obtained understanding & abilities to make an effect in society.)
Applications need to be sent out to [email protected] g (connected as one PDF file). Applications in envelopes marked “FES– YLF consumption IX” need to be sent out to: Plot 5B, Acacia Opportunity, Kololo, P O Box 3860 Kampala, Uganda.
To find out more, see Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung