Application Due Date: Friday 30 th August, 2019, 5: 00 PM.
The Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung, Uganda workplace, welcomes politically interested and active youths to make an application for the 2020 in-take of the Young Leaders Online Forum (YLF). The YLF is an effort of the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES) whose goal is to add to the advancement of the political, social, financial understanding and abilities of girls and guys and to inspire them to promote for social justice and great governance in Uganda.
The program consists of 8 primarily.
policy- or issue-based modules, each lasting 2 days which will take.
location in between February and October2020 The training sessions.
including lectures, workshops and participatory interactions will be.
performed by external specialists. The training is totally moneyed by FES.
1. Candidates need to fulfill the list below requirements:
- Ugandan citizenship or evidence of residency for non-citizens.
- Aged in between 18 and 30 years.
- Have a minimum of “A” level education.
- Have tested dedication to public affairs, neighborhood participation or advocacy.
2. Each application should be accompanied by:
- An upgraded and total CV with 3 referees.
- Copies of A’ level certificate or its comparable and any other scholastic records if suitable.
- A letter of inspiration for involvement and future strategies associating with the program. ( You should.
plainly state your expectations towards the program and how you would.
utilize your obtained understanding & abilities to make an effect in society.)
3. Application Process
- Due date for application (online and paper copy) is Friday 30 th August, 2019, 5: 00 PM.
- Just total applications will be thought about.
- Just shortlisted prospects will be called and welcomed for interviews
Effective prospects are anticipated to go to all the training sessions. After effective involvement in the program, individuals will get a certificate of participation. Ladies and PWDs are highly motivated to use
Online Applications ought to be sent out to [email protected](Connected as one PDF
file). Applications in envelopes marked “FES– YLF consumption IX”.
ought to be sent out to: Plot 5B, Acacia Opportunity, Kololo, P O Box 3860 Kampala,.
To Find Out More