Due Date: March 1, 2020
Applications are open for the Fonds de recherche du Québec– Nature et Technologies (FRQNT) International Internship 2019/2020 The FRQNT’s International Internship intends to foster worldwide movement of trainees whose research study activities become part of the clinical program of a tactical cluster moneyed by the FRQNT.
The internship is an additional tool readily available to a tactical cluster to reinforce its position at the worldwide level through research study tasks and collaborations that have actually currently been developed or which are under advancement.
- The scholarship is an allowance of $ 2,500 CAD monthly. The optimum worth of a scholarship or both of the scholarships is $15,000 CAD.
- Open to Master’s or doctoral trainees registered full-time in a Quebec university or in an university outside Québec who fulfills the requirements of their program.
- For full-time trainees registered in a Québec university: The candidate needs to have Canadian citizenship, long-term resident status in Canada, or foreign trainee status with a legitimate research study authorization to study in Quebec
- For foreign trainees registered in an university outside Québec: The candidate needs to have legitimate research study allows or visas for the whole period of the internship;-LRB- **************).
- The candidate can’t be registered in a co-degree from more than one organization consisting of a Québec university. For the trainees registered in a co-degree see the guidelines of the Frontenac program
- The internship need to happen outside Quebec for trainees registered in a Quebec university. The internship needs to happen in Quebec for trainees from abroad
- The internship need to be of a minimum period of 2 months and an optimum of 6 months. The internship needs to begin no behind September 30, 2020
- Trainees who are collectively monitored by a scientist in a foreign university (co-degree) are not qualified to look for a worldwide internship scholarship to go to among their house universities
Applications are assessed by the tactical clusters according to the following requirements:
- The scholastic quality and research study ability of the prospect
- The correspondence of the internship with the clinical program of the cluster’s
- The insertion of the internship in worldwide action of the tactical cluster
- Prospects interested within this program need to submit their application within their tactical cluster Confirm the list of files needed for this application with the particular tactical cluster.
- The tactical clusters which suggest a prospect needs to fill the particular kind readily available on FRQNT’s Website in addition to send it digitally. The kind consists of the total addresses of the trainee, the scholastic manager, and the internship manager. A short description of the nature of the internship is likewise needed.
- The tactical clusters need to likewise send the choice committee report that mentions the outcomes for each of the 3 requirements in impact, the evaluation procedure and the names of the committee members. This report needs to quickly describe the efforts required to guarantee a reasonable and inclusive choice procedure, therefore cultivating the assistance of varied interns.The tactical clusters need to likewise send out in the electronic kind, a letter signed by the manager of the trainee defining the start and end dates of the internship.
- Any internship application need to be submitted by the tactical cluster and authorized by the FRQNT prior to the leaving of the student.
To learn more, see FRQNT Internship