Deadline: March 1, 2019
Purposes for Fonds de recherche du Québec – Nature et applied sciences (FRQNT) Worldwide Internship Program 2019 are open. The worldwide internship goals to foster worldwide mobility of scholars whose analysis actions are a part of the scientific program of a strategic cluster funded by the FRQNT.
The internship is a supplementary software obtainable to a strategic cluster to strengthen its place on the worldwide stage by means of analysis initiatives and partnerships which have already been established or that are below improvement.
The scholarship for internship is of a most worth of $15,000. Nonetheless, the FRQNT will enable not more than the equal of $2,500/month in dwelling bills.
- The worldwide internship is meant for Grasp’s or doctoral college students enrolled full-time in a Quebec college or in an college outdoors Québec who meets the necessities of their program.
- The proposed analysis outlined within the software as a part of the internship have to be a part of the scientific program of the strategic cluster. In a primary step, the strategic cluster recommends a candidate after which the candidate can apply for the scholarship.
- The internship should happen outdoors Quebec for college kids enrolled in a Quebec college or a Faculty know-how switch heart (CCTT) in Quebec for college kids from overseas.
- The internship have to be of a minimal length of two months and a most of 6 months.
- The internship should begin no later than September 30th, 2019.
- College students who’re collectively supervised by a researcher in a overseas college (co-degree) should not eligible to use for a world internship scholarship to go to considered one of their house universities
For full-time college students enrolled in a Québec college
- The applicant will need to have Canadian citizenship, everlasting resident standing in Canada, or overseas pupil standing with a legitimate examine allow to check in Quebec
For overseas college students enrolled in an college outdoors Québec
- The applicant will need to have the legitimate examine permits or visa for the complete length of the internship;
- The applicant can’t be enrolled in a co-degree from a couple of establishment together with a Québec college. For the scholars enrolled in a co-degree see the foundations of the Frontenac program.
Purposes are evaluated by the strategic clusters in accordance with the next standards:
|The tutorial excellence and analysis aptitude of the candidate||50 factors|
|The correspondence of the internship with the scientific program of the cluster’s||25 factors|
|The insertion of the internship in worldwide motion of the strategic cluster||25 factors|
The method and analysis standards are the only real accountability of the FRQNT.
- Candidates inside this program should file their software inside their strategic cluster (see listing on FRQNT’s Internet Web site) Validate the listing of paperwork required for this software with the particular strategic cluster.
- The strategic clusters which suggest a candidate should fill the particular kind obtainable on FRQNT’s Web page in addition to transmit it electronically. The shape contains the entire addresses of the scholar, the educational supervisor, and the internship supervisor. A quick description of the character of the internship can be required.
- The strategic clusters should additionally submit the choice committee report that states the outcomes for every of the three standards in impact, the evaluation course of and the names of the committee members. This report ought to briefly clarify the gender problem(s) encountered within the number of advisable candidates and/or candidates.
- The strategic clusters should additionally ship within the digital kind, a letter signed by the supervisor of the scholar specifying the beginning and finish dates of the internship.
- Any internship software have to be filed by the strategic cluster and authorised by the FRQNT earlier than the leaving of the trainee.
For extra data, go to FRQNT Worldwide Internship.