Due Date: July 15, 2019
Applications are open for the Fulbright-Nehru Academic and Specialist Quality Fellowships 2020-2021 The Fellowships goal to offer Indian professors, scientists, and experts the chance to teach, carry out research study, or perform a mix of mentor and research study at a U.S. organization.
Depending Upon the U.S. host organization, it is most likely that the beneficiary might contribute towards establishing curriculum and performing workshops and workshops. These fellowships are for 4 to 9 months. If you are requesting a Flex Award, the minimum length of the overall grant is 4 months and the optimum is 6 months.
- The fellowships offer a J-1 visa assistance, a regular monthly stipend, Mishap and Illness Program for Exchanges per U.S. Federal government standards, round-trip economy class flight (2 round-trip economy class air tickets for Flex), a modest settling-in allowance, and an expert allowance.
- Topic to schedule of funds, in case of beneficiaries on 8 or 9 month grants, a reliant allowance and global travel might be offered one accompanying eligible reliant supplied the reliant is with the beneficiary in the U.S. for a minimum of 80 percent of the grant duration. Flex beneficiaries are not qualified for reliant advantages.
In addition to the General Prerequisites:
- Faculty/researchers need to have a Ph.D. degree or comparable released deal with a minimum of 5 years of appropriate teaching/research experience;-LRB- **************).
- Experts outside academe need to have a master’s degree or comparable released deal with acknowledged expert standing and a minimum of 5 years appropriate experience;-LRB- **************).
- The candidate need to publish a current substantial publication (copy of paper/article) in the online application; and
- If the candidate is used, s/he needs to follow the directions thoroughly concerning Letter of Assistance from House Organization. The company needs to show that leave will be given for the fellowship duration. The candidate needs to acquire the recommendation from the proper administrative authority on the Letter of Assistance from House Organization.
Applications are welcomed in the following fields just: Agricultural Sciences; Sociology; Bioengineering; Environment Modification Sciences; Computer technology (consisting of, however not restricted to, cyber security, digital economy, quantum computing, expert system, artificial intelligence and huge information analytics); Economics; Education Policy and Preparation; Energy Researches; History; International Law; International Security and Strategic Researches; Products Science (with focus on ecological applications); Mathematical Sciences; Neurosciences; Carrying Out Arts; Physical Sciences; Public Health; Public Law; Sociology; Urban and Regional Preparation (with focus on wise cities and waste management); Visual Arts; and Women’s and Gender Research studies.
- Applications need to be sent online here
- Please thoroughly examine the FNAPE Candidate Guidelines prior to beginning your online application
- Please describe FNAPE Candidate List prior to sending the application.
- In addition, you need to finish and publish the following files on your online application:.
For additional information, see Fulbright-Nehru Fellowship