Due Date: July 15, 2019
Applications are open for the Fulbright-Nehru Postdoctoral Research Study Fellowships 2020-2021 These fellowships are developed for Indian professors and scientists who remain in the early phases of their research study professions in India.
The Postdoctoral Research study Fellowships will supply chances to gifted professors and scientists to enhance their research study capabilities. Postdoctoral fellows will have access to a few of the finest resources in their locations of interest and will assist construct long-lasting collective relationships with U.S. professors and organizations. These fellowships are for 8 to 24 months.
Applications are welcomed in the following fields just: Agricultural Sciences; Sociology; Bioengineering; Computer technology (consisting of, however not restricted to, cyber security, digital economy, quantum computing, expert system, artificial intelligence and huge information analytics); Economics; Education Policy and Preparation; Energy Researches; History; International Law; International Security and Strategic Researches; Products Science (with focus on ecological applications); Mathematical Sciences; Neurosciences; Carrying Out Arts; Physical Sciences; Public Health; Public Law; Sociology; Urban and Regional Preparation (with focus on clever cities and waste management); Visual Arts; and Women’s and Gender Research studies.
- These fellowships supply J-1 visa assistance, a month-to-month stipend, Mishap and Illness Program for Exchanges per U.S. Federal government standards, round-trip economy class flight from India to the U.S., a modest settling-in allowance, and an expert allowance
- Topic to schedule of funds, a reliant allowance and global travel might be attended to one accompanying eligible reliant supplied the reliant is with the beneficiary in the U.S. for a minimum of 80 percent of the grant duration.
In addition to the General Prerequisites:
- The candidate should have a Ph.D. degree within the previous 4 years. S/he should have acquired Ph.D. degree in between July 16, 2015 and July 15,2019 The candidate is needed to publish his/her Ph.D. degree certificate/provisional Ph.D. certificate in the online application;-LRB- ****************).
- The candidate should be released in reputed journals and show proof of remarkable scholastic and expert accomplishment. Please publish a current substantial publication (copy of paper/article) in the online application; and
- If candidate is utilized, please follow the guidelines thoroughly concerning Letter of Assistance from House Organization. If appropriate, please get the recommendation from the proper administrative authority on the FNPostdoc Letter of Assistance from House Organization. The company should suggest that leave will be given for the fellowship duration.
Note: In your application, the candidate is needed to suggest the duration in which s/he can finish your proposed task in the United States. The candidate should figure out grant period thoroughly. Need to s/he be chosen for a grant, it will be for the duration defined in his/her application. The period can not be altered.
To find out more, check out Fulbright-Nehru Fellowships