Due Date: September 26, 2019
The Geneva Center For Security Policy (GCSP) and its Geopolitics and Global Futures Program are now accepting applications for the 2019 GCSP Reward for Development in Global Security The reward is developed to acknowledge deserving people or organisations that have an ingenious technique to attending to global security obstacles.
The reward is created to reach throughout all appropriate disciplines and fields. It looks for to reward the most motivating, ingenious and ground-breaking contribution of the year, whether this can be found in the kind of an effort, creation, research study publication, or organisation. A broad series of jobs might receive factor to consider, consisting of, however not restricted to, technological and conceptual developments, initial research study or grassroots efforts.
The Reward includes a money award of CHF 10’00 0, and all travel expenditures for the winner to participate in the award event in Geneva.
The winner will be selected by a panel of judges including popular specialists from global organisations, federal governments and the economic sector, who will likewise participate in the event. The reward would assist money jobs, while offering higher global exposure for the individual’s work. It becomes part of the Centre’s Imagination and Development Effort, and is implied to promote forward-thinking and innovative options to present concerns in global security.
- Applications might originate from any nation
- The job ought to exceed nationwide borders in its reach or thinking
- The job need to look for to attend to international security in ingenious methods or through originalities.
- A broad series of jobs might receive factor to consider, consisting of, however not restricted to, technological and conceptual developments, initial research study or grassroots efforts.
- Staff members and personnel of the GCSP, along with their member of the family are not qualified individuals.
- Applications need to be sent through the online application in order to be thought about for the reward, and will consist of:.
- a job abstract of 250 words optimal;-LRB- **************).
- a strong job description which ought to not surpass 1,00 0 words in length. The application needs to consist of a description of the effort or job, a description of the principle’s significance in the context of international security and our cumulative international future, and ought to plainly show how the concept offers an unique contribution to this field;-LRB- **************).
- approximately 5 image files (optional).
- Applications sent through any other channel will not be thought about.
- Applications need to remain in English.
They will accept applications till 26 September 2019 at 18: 00 UTC +2, and the winner will be revealed in November 2019
For more details, see GCSP Reward