Due Date: Continuous
Applications are open for the General Electric (GE) Africa’s Graduate Engineering Technical Program 2018 The GE Africa’s Graduate Engineering Technical Program (GETP) is a 24- month management program created to provide current university/college graduates challenging work projects, training and advancement, and direct exposure to management.
The program integrates hands on experience with official class training to gear up individuals with the tools and understanding to end up being leaders in GE. As a GETP, you will be going through an extensive training and on-the-job knowing throughout the program.
The GE Health Care GETP Field Provider Engineer Function is accountable for establishing and keeping strong social relationships with consumer agents, guaranteeing Consumer Complete satisfaction and keeping all devices designs particular to a technique or techniques in the appointed location. GE Health care has items and options in Client care, Medical diagnostics and Imaging.
Secret Responsibilities/Essential Functions consist of:
- Technical: Preserves all designs particular to a technique in the appointed location consisting of however not restricted to Life Care Systems, Ultrasounds Systems, X-ray, CT, MR, MI and so on
- Electronic/Mechanical: Overall system level trouble-shooting on complicated multi-symptom issues
- Consumer complete satisfaction: Daily user interface with medical professionals and specialists on devices status problems. Acts to make sure complete satisfaction to main clients.
- LCT: Helps in Account Sales check outs; recognize Sales chances and interact to account management groups
- Company development: Helps in the development and instructions of service in his/her geographical location
- Performance: Accountable for Service warranty and PMS agreement expense control
- Administration: Properly finishes all administration jobs on time. Guarantees prompt conclusion of FMIs and PMS evaluations paperwork for appointed accounts.
- Setup: Plays a leading function in complex and multi-functional spaces. Shares finest practices. Preserve efficient quality systems and programs certified with ISO 9001 requirement, inning accordance with the GE Service Quality Policy Declaration.
- GETP is open to current university/college graduates in Engineering;-LRB- **************).
- Candidate need to have a BS Degree in Computer Technology, Mechanical, Electrical or Biomedical Engineering/ or comparable understanding or experience.
For more details, go to GETP