Application Due Date: OCTOBER 11 th, 2018 at 3: 00 pm
GE a wholly-owned affiliate of General Electric Business has actually been participated in facilities advancement in Ghana for a number of years, especially through the supply of innovation, services and knowledge, training efforts, financial investment and supply chain advancement in the power, transport and health care sectors
General Electric will supply a flat-rated scholarship assistance through the “ the GE Scholarship“, for the advantage of particular University of Ghana under-graduate trainees in the locations of Bachelor’s Degree Computer technology and some BSc Applied Sciences throughout the next 2 years of 2017-2018 and 2018-2019(separately the “ Scholarship Year“). Scholarships are sustainable every year offered they preserve a Grade Point Average of (GPA) 2.5 or much better.
- The Scholarship covers scholastic and domestic costs and book allowance In addition, management training and restricted Internship might be provided as long as an exceptional scholastic requirement of a minimum of a 2.5 CGPA continues to be satisfied and requirement is shown
The Trainees Financial Assistance Workplace (SFAO) is accepting 2018/19 applications for the award of The GE Scholarship for UG trainees from locations of requirement reading Bachelor’s Degree Computer technology or any of the following APPLIED SCIENCES at University of Ghana:
School of Engineering:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer System Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Product Science and Engineering
School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Earth Science
- Bachelor’s Degree in Infotech
DUE DATE for the submission of applications for the General Electric Scholarship is THURSDAY OCTOBER 11 th, 2018 at 3: 00 pm.
You are qualified to use if you:
- Are a Ghanaian.
- Are a University of Ghana routine trainee.
- Acquired an aggregate of 15 or much better at the WASSCE or CGPA 3.0.
- Have the ability to show restricted household earnings and/or inadequate funds to cover most or all instructional associated expenditures.
- Have the will to prosper (decision, determination and success in other pursuits).
- Are reading Bachelor’s Degree Computer Technology or Standard Applied Sciences in the following locations: BSc in Infotech, Product Science and Engineering, Earth Science, Computer System Engineering or Computer Technology.
- Will preserve a minimum of a 2.5 CGPA
- Are of an Excellent Conduct.
Download and send a finished GE- SFAO TYPE AF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION and the needed essays, a copy of your scholastic records (WASSCE grades), recommendation letters and supporting requirement files.
For Additional Information: