Due Date: Varies by Nation
Do you have a green service concept and wish to take it to the next level? Get the ClimateLaunchpad: The Green Organisation Concepts Competitors 2019 Your concept can be a development in renewable resource, a sustainable shift in the food cycle, a mind shift in city movement or any other method to take on environment modification.
ClimateLaunchpad is the world’s biggest green service concepts competitors. Development and development can blaze a trail to a tidy future. That’s why they produce a phase for individuals who have fantastic cleantech concepts and assist them establish those concepts into start-ups making international effect. ClimateLaunchpad belongs to the Entrepreneurship offerings of Climate-KIC.
- Prizes in the National (and the Regional Finals in India and Africa) vary per nation and area. The top-10 groups at the International Grand Final win direct access to the EIT Climate-KIC Accelerator.
- All other International Grand Finalists get an opportunity to pitch their concept in front of the evaluation board of EIT Climate-KIC Accelerator to get to the program.
- Finally: the general winner of the International Grand Final gets EUR 10,000, the runner up gets EUR 5,000 and the concept that can be found in 3rd location wins EUR 2,500
- Open to anybody with an appealing cleantech concept who imagines ending up being a business owner;-LRB- **************).
- You can be a brand-new start-up, SME, scientist, trainee, public organisation, expert, engineer, a mix of the above or something that does not fit a task title. Do not fret if you do not have an organisation strategy rather all set. They will assist you reinforce your strategy or teach you how to produce one.
For the choice of concepts jury members take the following 6 requirements into account:
- Organisation or Market Possible
- Does the proposal address a genuine discomfort?
- Exists a plainly recognized client sector?
- Exists a chance to broaden in other markets?
- Task Possible or Social Effect
- Does this service have the capacity for strong development and produce tasks doing so?
- Does it resolve an essential ecological or social problem?
- Development or Innovation Possible
- Exists strong brand-new innovation?
- Exists a strong brand-new service design?
- Or a concept with existing technology/business design
- Environment Effect
- Exists a substantial environment effect?
- Is the environment effect considerable in this service sector?
- Strength Management Group
- Exists entrepreneurial spirit in the group?
- How total is the group for the job at hand?
- Does the group have prior start-up experience?
- Quality of Pitch
You can just go into ClimateLaunchpad in your own nation Apply by completing the application for which you’ll respond to concerns like what issue you are resolving and what environment effect you anticipate to make.
To find out more, go to ClimateLaunchpad