Due Date: October 31, 2018
Applications are open for GoalKeepers Youth Action Accelerator 2019 The Goalkeepers Youth Action Accelerator is a 12- month pilot task that will engage and support as much as 30 youth supporters utilizing information to enhance regional advancement associated to hardship, cravings, health and wellness, education, gender equality and water and sanitation (Worldwide Objectives 1-6).
These youth supporters will have access to a suite of financing and technical capability advancement assistance, valued at as much as $30,000 Individuals will likewise have access to regional and worldwide networking chances to gather presence and mobilise funds for their efforts.
Do you wish to increase youth representation and impact in advancement choices in your neighborhood? Do you wish to create and utilize information to enhance responsibility for regional advancement? Do you have a terrific concept, however require a little additional assistance to understand its complete capacity? If this seems like you, use now!
They’re searching for young supporters from all strolls of life with tested decision and experience.
You’re an perfect prospect if you:
- Are an experienced social activist, scientist, advocate, technologist, researcher or modification representative.
- Are dedicated and all set to advance and speed up the development of an effective concept now and in the longer-term.
- Are enthusiastic about fixing regional advancement concerns, no matter what it takes
You (the candidate) need to satisfy the following requirements:
- You are a young adult (age 18-35 since 1 January2019) or represent a youth-ledorganisation.
- You or your organisation are connected with among the following partners:.
- Action for Sustainable Advancement
- Expense & Melinda Gates Structure
- Goalkeepers Neighborhood
- George W. Bush Institute
- Obama Structure
- Uneasy Advancement
- * If you’re not connected with any of these organisations, you can sign-up to end up being a CIVICUS member here
You operate in your neighborhood to improve regional advancement in Africa, Asia, Latin America or the Middle East(with concern offered to Sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia).
- You have the ability to devote as much as 50% of your time to Accelerator-related activities from January to December 2019, consisting of a 5-day workshop in Arusha, Tanzania, from 21-25 January 2019, and twice-monthly online calls.
- You have the capability to provide on your proposed idea/plan.
- You can share your proficiency and understanding with other individuals, and bring knowings or synergies back to your organisation/community.
- If you are using as an organisation, you should show positioning in between your organisation objective and the effort.
- If you are using as an organisation, the governance structure of your organisation should authorize your application.
Your concept need to satisfy the following requirements:
- The concept adds to driving development to Global Goals 1-6 ending hardship, getting rid of cravings and/or promoting health and wellness, quality education, gender equality, and/or access to tidy water and sanitation.
- The concept concentrates on the nationwide or subnational (i.e. regional) level.
- The Accelerator will serve your long-lasting technique.
- The concept has actually been evaluated and is all set for velocity.
- The concept concentrates on (1 ) information sourcing and responsibility( e.g. efforts that gather neighborhood feedback to assess how individuals view development in time and/or crowdsource quantitative information on what does it cost? development is being made on particular signs) and/or (2 ) information translation and storytelling( e.g. storytelling efforts and projects that equate advancement information for advocacy efforts with leaders throughout sectors).
- Significance to the Accelerator’s styles, i.e. information sourcing and responsibility and/or information translation and storytelling
- Expediency, practicality, and coherence of the concept
- Effect and scaling prospective in the near-term
- Development, with a concentrate on innovative concepts for creating and utilizing person created information
- Tested experience and understanding of the issue
- Strength of spending plan and application strategy
- Plainly articulated link in between Accelerator assistance and the effort’s success
- Personnel capability
- Applications open: 26 September 2018
- Applications close: 31 October 2018
- Finalists revealed: 30 November 2018
- Virtual orientation (necessary): December 2018
- Workshop in Arusha, Tanzania (necessary): 21-25 January 2019
If you are picked, you will likewise have the chance to take part in extra networking chances to increase the presence of your effort, construct regional and worldwide uniformity and mobilise funds.
You can download the application here to assist you prepare your application.
To learn more, see CIVICUS Alliance