Due Date: June 30, 2019
SFAN (Stars From All Countries) is pleased to reveal the launch of the inaugural Trainee Entrepreneurship Week for budding business owners on the continent. Trainee Entrepreneurship Week Pan-Africa is an effort of SFAN (Stars From All Countries) developed to assist budding business owners gain access to actionable, experiential understanding and tools for constructing sustainable companies. The occasion likewise develops platforms for: Showcasing undiscovered skills, quality networking, and start-up financing.
SFAN is an education business that opens the capacities of youths through LEGENDARY occasions and a 6-weeks skill accelerator program called Readyforwork. With these tools, youths get customized, actionable and coach assistance to introduce their companies or professions. SFAN occasions have actually hosted high profile executives from significant multi-nationals, diplomats, start-up business owners, financiers, and the media. Their effect has actually reached over 20 M individuals in more than 20 nations.
- As you discover how to produce a genuine business and construct a profession, you will satisfy the absolute best coaches, financiers, start-up business owners, business experts, diplomats, and neighborhood leaders who are all set to assist you begin. This is where you belong, begin your application now!
- Start-ups have both the chance to show their options, win cool rewards and pitch their tasks to their worldwide distinguished stars in the African tech neighborhood, consisting of top-level financiers and diplomats.
- SEWAfrica is for innovators who wish to construct international brand names.
Applicants for Trainee Entrepreneurship Week Africa:
- Must lead, co-lead, have actually established, co-founded or means to found/lead their own venture/initiative and address among the Sustainable Advancement Goals (SDGs).
- Needs to have an excellent level of English that allows them to comprehend, present, and team up throughout the program– consisting of the individually financier pitch session.
- Must have the abilities and knowledge to be part of an unique neighborhood of collective young innovators and want to play an active function within this neighborhood.
- Must have the ability to look after their transport and other logistics like lodging and in-country transport. We are not able to accept prospects that can not fund their travel and lodging logistics.
- Must have the ability to pay a subsidized involvement cost of $30
Note: They have a variety of trusted financiers seeking to invest as much as $10,000 in early-stage, student-led start-ups. If you are seeking to raise financing, kindly have your pitch deck all set prior to your application. For a guide on how to prepare a pitch and a pitch deck, click here
To find out more, check out Trainee Entrepreneurship Week