Due Date: August 25, 2019
Are you thinking about discovering more about the worldwide environment adjustment program? Make an application for the Global Center on Adjustment (GCA) Young Leaders Program 2019/2020
The International Center on Adjustment actively supports trainees and young specialists to end up being leaders in environment modification adjustment. As part of their dedication to construct on, enhance, and provide advancement environment adjustment services, they have actually developed 2 tough programs for university graduates and young specialists, who are dedicated to make a distinction: the Young Leaders Program and the 20/20 Adjustment Professionals Program.
About the Young Leaders Program
The International Center on Adjustment provides internships through its Young Leaders Program. Young Leaders deal with their group on concerns surrounding a brand-new worldwide environment adjustment program. Interns add to GCA’s policy, advocacy, and research study efforts that assist societies throughout the world end up being more resistant to climate-related hazards.
The internship occurs in the Netherlands at the properties of the Global Center on Adjustment, in Rotterdam and/or in Groningen. For a duration of 4 months, Young Leaders work individually and with a group of professionals on various projects in a worldwide and varied environment.
- The International Center on Adjustment offers a regular monthly settlement, figured out by interns’ nation of house. Travel expenditures connected to program activities are compensated, other than to and from The Netherlands.
- Interns are totally accountable for their own living expenses such as lodging, medical insurance and visa, if appropriate.
- Open to all prospects presently registered in a graduate program from a range of fields in the social sciences, sciences and sustainability
- Candidates need to have a bachelor’s degree
- Be registered in a graduate research study program (pursuing a Master’s or PhD) or have actually finished within 6 months of application
- Have a strong understanding of global advancement and environment modification adjustment concerns
- Have verifiable management capacity
- Be proficient in English. Extra understanding of other languages such as Chinese, Arabic, Spanish, French, Russian, Portuguese is preferable.
To learn more, see GCA Young Leaders Program