Due Date: January 16, 2019
Applications are open for the Global Health Corps Fellowship for Emerging Leaders 2019-2020 The Global Health Corps is developing the next generation of varied health leaders. They use a series of paid fellowship functions with health companies in Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, the United States, and Zambia and the chance to establish as a transformative leader in the health equity motion.
A GHC fellowship is an interesting chance to construct abilities and acquire experience with a high-impact health company, however it is likewise a lot more than that. It’s a year that will catalyze your individual and expert development as a leader, positioning you within an international and varied network of brilliant, young, and dedicated health equity champs. It is the start of the rest of your profession working to change health systems to provide for all.
- Go For Yale University: The fellowship begins with 2 weeks of motivating sessions with idea leaders, bonding with your mate, and reflections on your function as a next gen international health leader. Trainings, training, and mentorship continue year-round!
- Discover as you Go: You will adjust and innovate as you discover the requirements of your positioning company, and work to include worth and advance health equity. There will be low and high, and brand-new knowings every day
- Develop your durability: Changing health systems is complicated, challenging, and long-lasting work and you need to bring your entire self. So cultivating durability, self-care, and compassion as an emerging leader is a core element of the curriculum.
- International neighborhood of assistance: GHC fellows and alumni cover borders and limits of all kinds, however form a tightknit network joined in the belief in health as a human right. Fellows are put in sets so there is constantly somebody to rely on.
- Fellows get yearlong paid positionings within partner companies in Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, the United States, and Zambia to deal with real-time capability spaces and reinforce health systems.
By the start of the fellowship, June 30, 2019, fellows need to:
- Be 30 years or more youthful.
- Hold a bachelor’s or undergraduate university degree.
- Excel in English.
They are trying to find a varied group of emerging leaders from every sector and expert background who bring the abilities required to deal with crucial health systems spaces and who embody our essential management practices:
- Collective You value inclusivity and partnership throughout sectors, cultures, and borders of all kinds. You are all set to listen to and accept others’ point of views, even when they are various than your own.
- Devoted to Knowing You want to press yourself outside your convenience zone frequently (while practicing self-care). You are all set to approach a personally transformative year with stability, humbleness, and self-reflection.
- Motivating and Setting In Motion You are all set to reinforce and utilize your voice– the most effective tool for modification that you have– in order to engage others, produce area for crucial discussion, and impact significant social modification in international health.
- Devoted to Social Justice You are enthusiastic about social justice in health and have both the persistence and the inspiration to participate in the difficult, complicated work of structure simply health systems.
- Adaptive and Ingenious You are thrilled by a design-thinking method to developing a much better world, artistically accepting wicked issues and all set to accept failure as knowing.
- Results-driven You are devoted to bringing your finest and doing the operate in the everyday, appearing as an important part of the international health equity motion.
For more details, check out Global Health Corps Fellowship