Due Date: May 25, 2019
The Go Green in the City Difficulty 2019 is now open. Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Improvement in Energy Management and Automation. They are constantly on the lookout for strong concepts that can form the future of their markets and their business. The Go Green in the City obstacle is now entering its 9th year running and their 2019 edition is going to be even larger, much better and bolder!
They are trying to find trainees like you from worldwide who want to put their abilities and concepts to the test. Share your strong concepts with them. Select one classification:
- Sustainability & Access to Energy
- Structures of the Future
- Plants of the Future
- Grids of the Future
- The Leading 8 groups will be welcomed on a totally sponsored journey to the Schneider Electric Global Development Top in Barcelona to pitch for the Grand Reward
- An invite to interview for Schneider Electric’s Internship Program.
- The winning group will win task deals from Schneider Electric, and a complete global journey to 2 cities of their option (where Schneider Electric has workplaces).
- The Contest is open specifically to specific trainees in groups of 2, of which a minimum of one employee is female.
- Both of the employee should study in the exact same area throughout of the competitors.
Fully-Funded, 100% totally free for individuals
For additional information, check out Go Green in the City