Application Due Date: August 30 th 2019
GOALS welcomes applications from certified.
males and females of any citizenship for postdoc and PhD positions.
readily available in our Health and Interventions Keeping An Eye On with Artificial.
Intelligence (HIMAI) job. By utilizing methods considerably reliant.
on artificial intelligence and AI, the HIMAI job looks for to change the.
practice of pharmacovigilance and the medical diagnosis and control of different.
Effective candidates will be based in.
our Rwandan school, and might be briefly put in teaming up.
wet/engineering laboratories in Rwanda and in other places, depending upon their.
research study subject.
Research study interests cover from engineering to science and consist of, however are not restricted to, the following:
- computational medication: AI-powered medical diagnostic &.
prognostic gadgets (engineering); mathematical modeling for.
comprehending illness procedures (science)
- computational public health: AI-powered epidemic security and.
climate-smart early caution systems (engineering); mathematical modeling.
for comprehending epidemic spread and control alternatives (science)
- advanced possibility theory and stats
- advanced calculus
- pattern-based (consisting of deep knowing) & theory-driven artificial intelligence
- shows in Python, C++
- software application advancement for function & mobile phones
- 3D printing
- digital circuit style
- hybridization capture of nucleic acids
- nanopore sequencing
Minimum scholastic certifications:
- PhD in mathematical science (for postdoc positions)
- MSc in biological or mathematical science (for PhD positions)
Effective PhD candidates might be needed to take restorative courses in computing, calculus, and/or stats.
How to use:
Email CV and cover letter to [email protected] with.
the subject line “HIMAI application”. Have 2 personal recommendation.
letters sent out under different cover to the very same e-mail address with the.
subject line “HIMAI application recommendation”.
For Additional Information: