Application Due Date: March 1st 2019
The Goethe-Institut Nigeria supports Nigerian artists and cultural professionals in executing their tasks.
For the ins 2015, the Goethe-Institut Nigeria has actually supported a.
large range of tasks produced and executed by Nigerian artists and.
efforts in numerous art types: Music, modern dance,.
photography, (documentary) movies, theatre, visual arts and much more.
Goethe-Institut likewise supports artists, who are welcomed to German.
celebrations however do not have adequate financing to sign up with. We concern this assistance.
as an extremely essential and crucial one in order to provide young and approaching.
individuals in the cultural landscape of Nigeria an opportunity to be heard and.
Given That 2018, in order to help with the application treatment and to make.
it more transparent for all creative and cultural efforts in the.
nation, we welcome them to send us their job application if they.
wish to participate in an expert collaboration with the.
Target group and requirements:
- people, who currently got a main invite to a German cultural celebration
- artists and cultural efforts (no people) that work.
expertly (a minimum of 3 years of experience), who wish to arrange a.
cultural job in Nigeria
- the job concept needs to be currently established and has actually reached a particular level of preparation
- the job needs to be executed in the 2nd half of the year 2019, newest by December 10, 2019
- just entirely and properly completed application will be thought about
- the budget plan demand might not go beyond 2000,- EURO
- the effort needs to be signed up and has a checking account
- Application due date: 01 March 2019
- an independent jury will pick the tasks by end of April
- Task execution:01 September–10 December 2019
- Submission of a task report: by end of February 2020
- CV of the job leader
- passport copy
Please send your files to Ms. Aderinsola Ajao: email@example.com