Application Deadline:24 February 2021
For the past years, the Goethe-Institut Nigeria has supported a wide range of projects created and implemented by Nigerian artists and initiatives in various art forms: Music, contemporary dance, photography, (documentary) films, theatre, visual arts and many more. Goethe-Institut also supports artists, who are invited to German festivals but do not have enough funding to join. We regard this support as a very crucial and important one in order to give young and upcoming people in the cultural landscape of Nigeria a chance to be heard and seen. Especially in the current COVID-19 crisis, this support is particularly important.
In order to facilitate the application procedure and to make it more transparent for all artistic and cultural initiatives in the country, we invite interested applicants to send us their project application if they would like to enter into a professional partnership with the Goethe-Institut Nigeria.
Target group and requirements:
- artists and cultural initiatives (no individuals) that work professionally (at least 3 years of experience), who want to organize a cultural project in Nigeria.
- the project idea has to be already developed and has reached a certain level of preparation. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, especially digital projects are welcome.
- the project has to be implemented in the second half of the year 2021, latest by December 10, 2021.
- only completely and correctly filled out application forms will be considered.
- the budget request may not exceed 2000,-EURO
- the initiative has to be registered and has to have a bank account.
- Application deadline: 24. February 2021
- an independent jury will select the projects by end of March
- Project implementation: 01. August – 10.December 2021
- Submission of a project report: by end of February 2022
- CV of the project leader
- passport copy
Please send your documents to Oludamilare Kolawole: [email protected]
For More Information: