Due Date: March 31, 2019
Applications are open for the Goethe-Zentrum Kampala/UGCS Financing Program 2019 Goethe-Zentrum Kampala and the Ugandan German Cultural Society is using financing for in your area based tasks in the various fields of art and culture.
3 chosen candidates will get as much as 2.000000 UGX to execute their task in the course of2019 This require tasks targets the following disciplines: Visual Arts, Efficiency Art, Photography, Style, Style, Digital Arts, Movie/ Video Art, Literature, Theatre, Dance, Poetry/Spoken Word and Music.
- A job grant totaling up to 2.000000 UGX max.
- A roof balcony or meeting room as a location totally free of charge if wanted
- Assistance in enhancing the task’s principle, spending plan and expediency if required
Qualified tasks need to:
- Be led by people residing in Uganda being 18 years or above
- Be executed in Uganda
- Fall under among the fields of art discussed above
Unique factor to consider will be provided to tasks that:
- Usage ingenious, amusing techniques in the field of the arts
- Goal to reinforce the imaginative exchange in between artists and various art kinds
- Address pertinent concerns of Ugandan society
Your application ought to consist of:
- Idea note/ task description
- Methods for execution of the task
- Goal( s) the task is targeting
- Approximated overall spending plan and funding strategy
- CV or portfolio of the task’s holder
For additional information, see Goethe-Zentrum Kampala/UGCS Financing