Application Due Date: June 15, 2019 (23: 59 your regional time).
The Goi Peace Foundation/UNESCO International yearly essay contest is arranged in an effort to harness the energy, imagination and effort of the world’s youth in promoting a culture of peace and sustainable advancement. It likewise intends to influence society to gain from the young minds and to think of how each people can make a distinction worldwide.
This program is an.
activity within the structure of the UNESCO Global Action Program.
( SPACE) on Education for Sustainable Advancement (ESD).
” Producing a Society Filled With Compassion”
What does “Compassion” imply to you? How do you believe we can develop a kinder society? Perform 10 acts of generosity, and after that utilize your experience as motivation in composing your essay (your essay does not require to be about your acts of generosity).
Essays might be sent by anybody as much as 25 years of ages (since June 15, 2019) in among the following age classifications: a) Kids (ages as much as 14) b) Youth (ages 15– 25).
Essays need to be 700 words or less in English, French, Spanish or German, or 1600 characters or less in Japanese, leaving out essay title and cover page. Essays might be typed or printed
Entries sent by postal mail needs to consist of a cover page showing
( 1) your name (2) classification (Kids or Youth) (3) age since June 15, 2019 (4) gender (5) citizenship (6) address (7) email (8) telephone number (9) school name (if appropriate) (10) your essay title (11) language (12) word count (13) list of 10 acts of generosity you carried out (explain briefly).
Educators and youth directors might send a collection of essays from their class or group. Please confine a list of individuals’ names, ages and the name and contact info of the sending instructor or director.
* Entries missing out on any of the above info will not be thought about.
* A cover page design template is readily available to download You might likewise develop your own cover page with all products (1 )-(13) above.
* The organizers are not able to verify invoice of essays.
Essays need to be initial and unpublished. Plagiarized entries will be declined.
Essays need to be composed by a single person. Co-authored essays are declined.
The following awards will be given up the Kid’s classification and Youth classification respectively:
1st Reward: Certificate, reward of 100,000 Yen (approx. US$920 since January 2019) and present … 1 entrant
second Reward: Certificate, reward of 50,000 Yen (approx. US$460 since January 2019) and present … 2 entrants
3rd Reward: Certificate and present … 5 entrants
Respectable Reference: Certificate and present … 25 entrants
* 1st reward winners will be welcomed to the award event to be kept in Tokyo, Japan on November 23, 2019 and will get the Minister of Education Award. (Travel costs will be covered by the organizer.)
* Extra awards (Acknowledgment for Effort, Finest School Award, School Reward Award) will be offered if appropriate.
* All reward winners will be revealed on October 31, 2019 (Japan time) on this site. Certificates and presents will be sent by mail to the winners in December 2019.
* The organizers are not able to respond to private queries worrying contest outcomes.
For more queries worrying the International Essay Contest for Youth, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover page design template 2019 (WORD)
Essay Contest 2019 Leaflet (PDF)
To Learn More: