Application Due Date: Continuous
Google AdCamp, available to all existing or just recently finished college student from throughout Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), offers individuals the opportunity to obtain a 360- degree appearance behind the scenes at Google, establish an expert network, acquire brand-new abilities, experience our culture, and find out more about profession chances in an enjoyable and inclusive environment.
Online marketing is at the core of Google’s company and we’re enjoyed share the magic of our platforms with college student through Google AdCamp AdCamp provides a collective curriculum concentrated on Google’s marketing sales and services operations, a summary of Google’s advertisement items and insight into the market.
To use, trainees need to be:
- Interested and have experience in sales, consumer assistance, account management, marketing, or consulting
- Skilled and have actually shown capability in handling and personalizing experience to a client base
- A tested multi-tasker and able to handle numerous jobs at a time while paying rigorous focus on information
- Proactive, independent employee with the shown capability to lead, inspire, and work well with others
- Fluent in English, as all AdCamp activities will be carried out in English
- Be presently registered in a last year of BA/BS or master’s program, in any significant, at a university in Europe, Middle East, or Africa, or have actually finished within the last 12 months
- Approximately 50 existing college student will be chosen to take part in an all-expense-paid AdCamp experience at one of Google’s workplaces.
- Individuals will get the chance to acquire brand-new abilities, complete in a case competitors, establish an expert network, get a within check out assisting little and medium companies grow, and find out more about profession chances within our Global Organisation Organisation in an enjoyable and inclusive environment.
- If a trainee is chosen, Google will cover transportation (most sensible mode) to the programs and hotel spaces if required throughout of the program.
Apply Now for the
To Learn More: