Application Deadline: September 30th, 2018
From ending poverty to preserving biodiversity, The 2030 Agenda is made up of 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) that define a plan of action for people, planet, and prosperity. These goals seek to meaningfully transform three critical areas: ending poverty, helping society, and preserving the environment.
The top five eligible submissions will receive:
- $10,000 (USD) cash prize
- Announcement during the UN World Data Forum
- Publication by Google Cloud
HOW TO ENTER
- No purchase necessary to win. In order to enter the Contest and be considered for the Prize, each Student must:
a. Create a Data Story using only the SDG Data made available for the purposes of this Contest. Students will be disqualified if they’re deemed to have used any external data sources, public or private, or have modified the SDG Data.
b. Submit only one Data Story using the submission form accessible via http://cloud.google.com/visualize-2030 or the Visualize 2030 Data Stories Google Group.
c. Complete and submit the Visualize 2030 application form before 11:59:59 PST, September 30, 2018. Submissions made after this date will not be considered.
- Limit one Contest entry per Student participan
- Sep 30 : Contest closes at 11:59 PM PST
- Oct 22: Winners announced during the UN World Data Forum
For More Information: