Due Date: February 10, 2019
The Google Conference and Travel Scholarships 2019 for The United States and Canada is open for applications. The scholarships intend to support underrepresented groups in innovation and organisation to take part in for chosen conferences in the tech market and associated fields.
Google thinks a variety of qualities, experiences, and viewpoints are required to construct tools that can alter the world. Everybody should have a chance to pursue connections in the market, connecting with peers, and a profession course in innovation. To assist break down the barriers that avoid underrepresented groups in innovation and organisation from participating in leading conferences, they’re delighted to use Google Conference and Travel Scholarships for chosen conferences in the tech market and associated fields.
- NSBE (Due Date: February 10, 2019)
- Ladies in CyberSecurity (Due Date: February 10, 2019)
To motivate presence at technical conferences, Google will offer chosen receivers:
- Totally free conference registration
- Approximately 1,000 USD compensation to retroactively be utilized towards airline tickets and lodging expenses (will be granted after the conference)
Scholarships are readily available in The United States and Canada for all typically underrepresented groups in innovation and organisation (consisting of, however not restricted to: African American/Black, Hispanic/Latinx, Native American, individuals with impairments, ladies and veterans).
In order to look for the The United States and Canada Google Conference & Travel Scholarship, you should satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
- Have a strong scholastic and/or expert background with shown management capability
- Have the ability to go to the core day( s) of among the conferences
- Individuals who are (1) homeowners of The United States and Canada and United States Territories, (2) studying or operating in The United States and Canada, or (3) will remain in The United States and Canada at the time of the conference
- Candidates should be 18 years of age or older
To be qualified for a scholarship to go to a conference in India, candidates should:
- Be a trainee registered with an acknowledged university in India who needs conference travel funds.
- Have actually a paper accepted at a top-tier top-tier computer technology conference. They choose to support conferences in research study locations where Google has a strong interest. Please go to research.google.com for a list of locations. The paper should be accepted for complete publication and ideally complete oral discussion. As a sign, we have actually just recently authorized travel scholarships for CVPR, NIPS, CHI, STOC, PLDI, COLT, ICML, CIKM, KDD, ICCV, EMNLP, ACL, Interspeech and FSE.
- Be the main author of the accepted paper.
- Have actually a paper accepted for oral discussion in the primary conference program. Some conferences might have various discussion standards in which case the equivalent of a standard complete oral discussion should be thought about. Workshop documents will not be authorized for travel scholarships.
To find out more, go to Google Travel Scholarships