Due Date: August 2, 2019
Applications are open for the Google for Education Licensed Innovator Program 2019 The Program acknowledges and supports leading teachers around the world who are utilizing innovation to fix significant obstacles in education.
The program starts with an in-person 3 day Development Academy concentrated on assisting brand-new individuals specify, style and ultimately introduce a transformative job. After the Academy, Innovators remain engaged through mentorship, continuous knowing and advancement trainings, and unique chances from Google to promote for transformative innovations and practices.
End Up Being a Licensed Innovator and sign up with a neighborhood of more than 1,700 enthusiastic teachers in over 50 nations who are thrilled to grow expertly, supporter for ingenious innovations and drive school improvement.
- Drive improvement through a task you’re enthusiastic about
- Inspire other teachers through numerous advocacy chances
- Grow management abilities through continuous knowing and advancement
- Get customized mentorship from other Innovators
- Open to enthusiastic, ingenious K-12 instructors and school leaders who are Google for Education Level 2 Licensed and who are driven to fix a difficulty in the coming year.
- Discover a three-day academy in your area that you have the ability to go to if accepted
- Take the advanced course and pass the Google Licensed Teacher Level 2 test
- Determine a difficulty in your class or school you wish to attempt to fix. Talk to a couple of trainees or instructors impacted by the obstacle, and movie a 60- 2nd video about that obstacle and why you wish to fix it
- Apply prior to the particular due date for the academy you wish to go to
To find out more, check out Google for Education