Deadline: September 30, 2021
Applications for the Google for Startups Accelerator Middle East and North Africa 2021 are now open. The Google for Startups Accelerator Middle East and North Africa is a three-month program designed for startups across the region who are using technology in innovative ways to solve scalable needs in the market.
The GFSA Design Lab UX Fundamentals will cover a wide range of topics with a focus on the following: the process of taking product ideas from concept to launch, including sketching user testing and prototyping how to drive continuous improvements after launch to keep your users engaged and satisfied.
All accepted startups will receive mentorship and support from the best of Google and their global mentor network in AI/ML, Cloud, UX, Android & Google Play, Web, Product Strategy, and Marketing.
- Three months of equity-free support
- Early access to new Google products and tools
- Training on design, marketing, and leadership
- Partnership on an advanced technology project
- Personalized mentorship and technical support from Google experts and 20+ Google teams
- Access to Google’s network of industry experts
- Support on company and product strategy
- Google product credits for your tech stack
Each program has specific requirements, but generally teams that are chosen fit the profile below.
- Startups in the Middle East and North Africa;
- Deeply technical, preferably leveraging technologies like Machine Learning and AI;
- Demonstrating traction, ideally between Seed and Series A stage;
- Building a scalable product or service with a significant total addressable market and defensible growth model.
This application will take roughly 30 minutes and will help Google for Startups assess your product suitability for the program.
For more information, visit Google for Startups.