Due Date: February 25, 2019
Believe you could enhance the design of a Google Data Center? How about setting up a fleet of drones to make shipments around the globe? Deal with an engineering issue from Google throughout Hash Code, their group shows competitors. Are you up for the obstacle?
Hash Code is a group shows competitors, arranged by Google, for trainees and specialists around the globe. You select your group and shows language and we select an engineering issue for you to fix. This year’s contest begins with an Online Certification Round, where your group can complete from anywhere you ‘d like, consisting of from among Google’s Hash Code centers. Leading groups will then be welcomed to a Google workplace for the Last Round.
You will get among the following prize money if you advance to, participate in, and complete in the Last Round of Hash Code. The cash prize defined shows the quantity everyone on the winning Group will get.
- 1st Location: $4,000 USD
- second Location: $2,000 USD
- 3rd Location: $1,000 USD
- Individuals need to complete in a group of 2, 3, or 4 members (each group described as a “Group”);-LRB- **************).
- Individuals need to form their group in the Judge System and the group structure can not be altered after the due date defined on the HC Contest site or Judge System; an individual might leave a Group and withdraw from the HC Contest prior to such due date. Nevertheless, your Group needs to have at least 2 (2) members throughout the period of the HC Contest (consisting of the Last Round);-LRB- **************).
- Any group with less than 2 (2) members is not qualified to take part in the HC Contest;-LRB- **************).
- An individual can just take part on one (1) Group throughout the HC Contest.
To learn more, see Google Hash Code