Application Due Date: February 25 th 2019
Hash Code is a group shows competitors, arranged by Google, for trainees and experts all over the world. You choose your group and shows language and we choose an engineering issue for you to fix. This year’s contest begins with an Online Certification Round, where your group can complete from any place you ‘d like, consisting of from among our Hash Code centers. Leading groups will then be welcomed to a Google workplace for the Last Round.
Believe you could enhance the design of a Google Data Center? How about arranging a fleet of drones to make shipments all over the world? Take on an engineering issue from Google throughout Hash Code, our group shows competitors. Are you up for the difficulty?
Hash Code Money Prizes.
You might be qualified to get among the following prize money if you advance to, participate in, and complete in the Last Round of Hash Code. The cash prize defined shows the quantity everyone on the winning Group will get.
|Group Rank||Cash Prize Per Individual|
|1st Location||$ 4,000 USD|
|second Location||$ 2,000 USD|
|3rd Location||$ 1,000 USD|
1.1 SPACE WHERE RESTRICTED.
Each Contest is void in Crimea, North Korea, Quebec, Syria, and where restricted by law.
1.2 NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO GO INTO OR WIN.
You do not require to acquire any Google product and services to get in or win a Contest.
1.3 Disqualified People.
- (A) You can not take part in a Contest and will be right away disqualified and surrender all of your rewards if you are or end up being:
- (1) a local of Crimea, North Korea, Quebec, Syria, or anywhere that a Contest is restricted by law;
- (2) limited by suitable export controls and sanctions programs; or
- (3) an existing worker (consisting of intern), professional, officer, or director, of Google or its affiliates
- (B) Nevertheless, Area 1.3( A)( 3) above does not use if you are a Google Trainee Innovator and you might take part in a Contest.
How to Go into.
Profile Development and Contest Registration.
- (A) To get in a Contest, you should initially develop a profile at g.co/ codingcompetitions(” Contest Profile”). As Soon As your Contest Profile has actually been produced, you will have the ability to sign up for Contests. You will be needed to supply extra info about yourself when signing up for Contests.
- (B) You might access each of your Contest registrations on the suitable Contest sites or through your Contest Profile.
- (C) Registration times are noted on the suitable Contest sites. YOU Are Accountable For IDENTIFYING THE CORRESPONDING TIME IN YOUR TIME ZONE. Google might customize the opening and closing dates for registration by an informative notification on the suitable Contest site. You are accountable for often examining Contest information on the suitable Contest site.
- (D) You should sign up for each Contest prior to you can take part in such Contest. For instance, if you signed up for Code Jam and wished to take part in Hash Code, you would still require to sign up for the Hash Code Contest. If you have actually produced a Contest Profile however have actually not signed up for a particular contest, then you are not qualified to take part in that contest.
- (E) You might just sign up for a Contest with one (1) legitimate Contest Profile. If you complete in a Contest utilizing several Contest Profiles, you might be disqualified.
- (F) All the information supplied through the profile production and registration procedure should be total, proper and supplied in English.
To Find Out More: