Application Due Date: 11: 59 p.m. UTC on April 30, 2019
All over the world, Regional Guides are on an objective to assist individuals discover the locations worth finding. To commemorate the stars of our international neighborhood, Link Live is back and will be larger than ever. The occasion will be held November 12 to 15 in a show-stopping brand-new area in San Jose, California. There, Google will host 200 Regional Guides Levels 5 and above from around the globe. Prior to you use, please note that the occasion will be provided totally in English to finest serve our international neighborhood.
Flights, transport, and hotel remain on main arrival and departure dates will be organized and spent for by Google. Meals will be covered by Google throughout the period of the occasion.
Visa or ESTA costs for one application will likewise be spent for by Google. Nevertheless, guests will be accountable for protecting visas by themselves.
Applicants will be picked based upon a variety of aspects consisting of, however not restricted to:
- The submission of a total application consisting of:
- A 1-minute video message reacting to AMONG the triggers offered. Prompts are: Inform us about your preferred location and what makes it unique; What’s something you desire everybody to learn about your neighborhood?; or Why are you happy to be a Regional Guide?
- Here are pointers for producing your Link Live 2019 application video.
- A brand-new post on Link that explains a cause you appreciate sharing on Google Maps and why. Whether you’re enthusiastic about discovering the world’s finest French french fries or making the map more environment-friendly, we need to know about it! Post your reaction utilizing the Regional Stories subject. Here‘s how to compose a fantastic Link post for Link Live2019
- A brand-new list developed on Google Maps about any style, consisting of a title, description, and a minimum of 5 locations.
- We’ll likewise be trying to find:
- High-quality, well-rounded, and constant contributions on Google Maps over the past 12 months
- Constant participation with the Regional Guides neighborhood such as actively contributing on Link or hosting meet-ups
How to Use:
To use to participate in Link Live, you need to be an active Regional Guide Level 5 or greater and send an application that consists of a 1-minute video. Effective candidates will be picked based upon their applications, active contributions on Google Maps, and participation in the Regional Guides neighborhood (like being active on Regional Guides Link or hosting meet-ups).
Prior to you use, please note that the occasion will be provided totally in English to finest serve our international neighborhood.
For More Details: