Application Due Date: September 30 2019 at 1 PM PT.
Offering unlimited presents as assistance for research study at organizations all over the world. The program is concentrated on financing first-rate technical research study in Computer technology, Engineering, and associated fields.
As part of that vision, the Google Professors Research Study Awards Program intends to acknowledge and support first-rate, long-term professors pursuing advanced research study in locations of shared interest.
How to make an application for a Professors Research Study Award
Action 2: Ask a Google staff member to.
promote your proposition. A Google champ or sponsor is not needed to.
send a proposition, however it assists guarantee that your proposition matters.
and of interest to Google. The Google champ or sponsor need to be:
- a ready individual
- thought about a professional in your location of research study, and
- knowledgeable about your work.
It’s the main principal detective’s obligation to discover a.
champion/sponsor. These relationships are usually made on the ground.
at scholastic conferences and workshops.
Action 3: Compose your proposition utilizing the.
recommendations discussed in action 1. If you have a Google champ or sponsor,.
inquire to supply feedback.
Action 4: Send your proposition.
Step 5: Choices are revealed in February.
Supporting advanced research study
Receivers are chosen through an internal evaluation.
procedure and informed of their awards within 5 months of the preliminary.
submission. Professor can use to cover expenditures for the quantity.
required to support one college student for one year. We ask candidates.
to classify their propositions into among the following broad Computer system.
Science research study locations of interest to Google:
- Algorithms and optimization
- Enhanced and Virtual Truth
- Computational neuroscience
- Cooling and power
- Digital media processing
- Health research study
- Human-AI interaction
- Human-computer interaction
- Details retrieval and actual time material
- Artificial intelligence and information mining
- Device understanding
- Device translation
- Natural language processing
- Physical user interfaces
- Personal Privacy
- Quantum computing
- Suggestion systems
- Social signal processing
- Software application engineering and shows languages
- Structured information, extraction, semantic chart, and database management
- Systems (software and hardware)
For More Details: