Due Date: June 3, 2019
Are you studying computer technology or an associated degree at a university in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa? Are you trying to find an internship to prepare you for a profession in tech? Ever wished to go to a Google workplace and speak with engineers about the cutting edge items and jobs they are dealing with?
Then use to go to Google Inside Appearance Munich on September 5 & 6 2019! Inside Appearance brings computer technology trainees from underrepresented groups who are studying in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa together for a within view of engineering at Google.
- Selected trainees are welcomed on an all-expenses paid journey to a Google workplace for an immersive 2 day experience to check out the workplaces, fulfill the groups behind our items and see what it’s actually like to be an engineer at Google. Activities consist of item computerese, hands-on workshops, customized panel conversations from a varied series of Google engineers and– in real Google style– lots of treats!
- All Inside Appearance candidates will be welcomed to Google’s next Virtual Inside Appearance edition, hosted by means of YouTube Live from Google London. In addition, everybody who tunes in for Virtual Inside Appearance will have the opportunity to be chosen for a follow up Virtual Mentorship session with a Googler!
- Candidates ought to be presently studying Computer technology or an associated topic at a university in Europe, the Middle East or Africa
- Strategy to continue your research studies after the summer season of 2020, making you qualified for internships with Google
- Candidates need to be 18 years of age or older since 1st of September 2019
- Google workers are not qualified to use
Each application will be assessed and scored based upon the following requirements:
- Presentation of enthusiasm for computer technology
- Academic benefit
- Presentation of shows abilities
To go into candidates are needed to finish the online application and offer any extra info and/or documents as might be asked for by Google from time to time.
For additional information, go to Google Inside Appearance