Due Date: March 31, 2019
Look for the 2nd batch of Goonj Fellowship 2019-2020 The 1-year fellowship is an immersion experience for young graduates and experts to comprehend the useful elements of dealing with concerns and a chance to observe the truths of India first-hand.
Goonj, a 20 years of ages acclaimed not-for-profit working pan India, began its fellowship chapter in 2015 with its very first mate of 15 fellows from varied backgrounds. Goonj’s goal is to develop more doers, following the words of Mr. Anshu Gupta “India does not require more thinkers any longer, it requires more doers”. They are trying to find some individuals with an enthusiasm to make a distinction. If one is tired of thinking of options and wishes to do something, then this Fellowship is the location for you!
- Fellowship is for 12 months and a hard one!
- Fellows will be provided 20 leaves a year + routine legal holidays.
- Fellowship Stipend will be a set quantity varying in between Rs 18000– Rs 20000 each month, depending upon the city. This will be all inclusive of travel, phone, web and so on
- City travel allowances will be compensated based upon actuals.
Some highlights of the fellowship:
- It offers you a possibility to deal with ingenious concepts and perform them pan-India.
- You get hands on experience getting in touch with Goonj’s ongoing/planned projects in partnership with its internal stakeholders and factors.
- You deal with Goonj’s knowledgeable rural and city application groups on the last mile difficulties and grassroots issues and options.
- You develop your own action strategy within the social sector under the mentorship of a specialist panel.
- You get in touch with motivating social business owners and connect with Magsaysay Recipient and Goonj Creator Mr. Anshu Gupta.
The fellowship will include 3 sections:
- Very First: Engaging you in an enthusiastic pan India city project including tactical thinking, logistics, interaction, individuals dealing with and supervisory duties.
- 2nd: Preparation and carrying out time-bound concepts and tasks attending to an urban/rural issue, supported by Goonj.
- 3rd: Understanding everything. You will show back and chart out an action prepare for yourself (post fellowship) in assessment with some market coaches, directing you through the procedure.
The fellowship is created to provide an outlet to your entrepreneurial and enthusiastic self and push you to deal with an action intend on a social concern that troubles you.
- This fellowship is open to candidates in between 21– 30 years. With optimum being 30 years of age as on June 1st, 2019
- Minimum credentials– graduation in any discipline.
- Open for Indian people just.
For more details, go to Goonj Fellowship