Due Date: March 8, 2019
Namati is now accepting applications for the 2019 Grassroots Justice Reward: Commemorating Excellent Deeds in Legal Empowerment. The biennial Grassroots Justice Reward competitors is the world’s only competitors acknowledging grassroots companies and organizations, big and little, around the world, that are working to put the power of law into individuals’s hands.
The competitors will honor the work of non-profits, social business, and public organizations that have actually shown impressive development, effect, and/or sustainability in their legal empowerment work.
Each of the 3 winners of the 2019 competitors will get $10,000 USD money and will be honored at an event throughout the U.N High-Level Political Online Forum in New York City, all costs paid. The occasion will occur in mid-July 2019.
Please keep in mind that if an agent of the winning company can not participate in the occasion in New york city for any factor, the journey will be surrendered. No money or travel coupon will be supplied in lieu of the journey nor will a modification of dates be allowed. Nevertheless, the company will still get the $10,000 USD prize money.
- The 2019 Grassroots Justice Reward competitors is open to non-profit companies, social business, and public organizations from all around the world.
- Organizations that partner straight with Namati are not eligible for the reward.
- They are trying to find grassroots legal empowerment jobs that show impressive development, effect, and/or sustainability.
- Qualified jobs may utilize a neighborhood paralegal method or they might be offering legal education and standard rights awareness. The secret is that they are putting the power of law in individuals’s hands in order to take on hardship, oppression, or other social issues.
- Tasks that are limited to one part of a company’s general work will likewise be thought about.
There are 3 phases in picking the Grassroots Justice Reward winners.
- Phase One: Submission of Applications:
- Total and send the online application by Friday, March 8th at 23: 59 GMT.
- Note: Elections need to be gotten no behind Friday, February 22 nd. The company will then have up until the March 8th due date to finish their application.
- Phase 2: Shortlisting
- Namati and the 2019 Grassroots Justice Reward evaluating panel– consisted of noteworthy legal empowerment professionals and academics– will shortlist the most appealing entries. All shortlisted candidates will be gotten in touch with and might be asked to supply more details.
- Phase 3: Outcomes
- The 2019 Grassroots Justice Reward evaluating panel will pick the winners of the 3 primary $10,000 USD rewards. The winners will be openly revealed in July 2019.
The judges will produce a shortlist of candidates for a 4th reward of a yet-undetermined quantity. The winner of this reward will be chosen by a public vote, to be kept in April-May 2019.
To find out more, see Namati