Application Due Date: August fourth 2019
GreenHouse Capital in cooperation with Vibranium Valley and Google Launchpad Africa is now accepting applications for the 2nd accomplice of its accelerator
program– GreenHouse Laboratory GreenHouse Laboratory, introduced in 2018, is Nigeria’s very first female concentrated tech accelerator.
GHL is trying to find dazzling start-ups that are either female-led or female concentrated and have a goal to scale throughout African markets. After an exceptionally effective inaugural accomplice, the program has actually broadened to use a a lot more interesting suite of advantages consisting of:
• A worldwide cross-industry financier, business partner, and mentorship network
• Access to items and resources from GreenHouse Capital partners, consisting of Google Launchpad
• An extensive curriculum provided by Google coaches and market specialists
• The chance to work out of Vibranium Valley, Lagos, Nigeria’s premier tech center
• Environment engagement (through networking sessions and roadshows
• The capacity to get a minimum of 100 K USD financial investment from GreenHouse Capital for start-ups that certify and fulfill our financial investment preparedness requirements (this omits other deals that might originate from our international network of financiers).
Candidates need to fulfill the list below requirements in order to be thought about for the program:
- Should be an early-stage tech start-up with a minimum of one female member on their starting or management group
- Should have determined an important requirement in Africa and is developing a reliable, sustainable and scalable option
- Should have a group including a minimum of 2 members consisting of one technical member
have actually established, at a minimum, a beta-product and remain in the procedure of.
improving a go-to-market method, developing out sales channels and.
- Should be exceptionally enthusiastic about their.
picked vertical and show the needed dedication to developing the.
business of their dreams.
Creators can get the 2019 GreenHouse Laboratory accelerator program by establishing an endeavor profile on the VC4Africa platform and submitting their latest pitch deck.
Applications close August 4,2019
The three-month accelerator starts in mid-August and ends mid-November.
Chosen start-ups will be needed to devote to the program in Lagos. The program will conclude with a Demonstration Day where the start-ups will provide their concepts to a curated audience of international financiers, business owners, corporates, and media.
For Additional Information