Deadline: November 11, 2018
Functions are invited for the GreenMatter Fellowship 2019. The Fellowship brings collectively a cohort of dynamic, proficient and dedicated biodiversity practitioners, with the target of creating and unlocking their potential. It affords contributors the chance to completely have interaction in tackling biodiversity points by means of their examine and profession paths, alongside friends who share in that dedication.
The Fellowship is exclusive in that it presents a spread of growth alternatives and welcomes graduates, younger professionals and established leaders from all walks of life. It emphasises camaraderie, neighborhood and peer studying, whereas encouraging particular person excellence. Monetary assist is complemented by networking, mentoring and structured skilled growth alternatives.
A GreenMatter postgraduate award gives holistic assist within the type of:
- A money contribution of ZAR 50,000 per 12 months in direction of prices of residing, examine charges, and analysis prices; and
- The chance to entry mentoring assist, profession steerage and platforms to interact in studying networks.
- Candidates have to be a nationwide of South Africa;
- In possession of an undergraduate Diploma;
- In search of funding for a full-time postgraduate programme;
- In a position to encourage how your area of examine aligns to the GreenMatter precedence ability areas recognized.
- Obtain the Utility Guideline Doc
- Fill within the Utility type
- The next supporting paperwork have to be included and ought to be uploaded on the finish of the shape. Please be certain that the paperwork are labelled accordingly.
- Proof of South African citizenship;
- Licensed copy of diploma certificates(s);
- Licensed educational transcripts (If educational transcripts will not be obtainable, present marks will suffice; nonetheless, closing marks have to be submitted as quickly as they grow to be obtainable – even in a separate e-mail);
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) –Record any and all work or volunteer expertise;
- Reference letters from two referees.
- Return the Utility and all supporting documentation to [email protected]
For extra data, go toGreenMatter Fellowship.