Deadline: January 10, 2022
Applications are open for the GROW Impact Accelerator 2022. The Accelerator is a unique opportunity for startups operating in new frontiers of foodtech and agtech to supercharge their growth.
Our current food system is at the heart of many of today’s biggest challenges: the climate crisis, biodiversity loss, deforestation, global hunger, and many others. It’s clear that we urgently need to accelerate wide-ranging changes in how we produce, process, package, transport, consume, and dispose of our food.
At GROW, Southeast Asia’s leading agrifoodtech accelerator backed by AgFunder, they are driving this transformation by supercharging the growth of emerging foodtech and agtech startups tackling the world’s biggest challenges of sustainability. As part of the GROW Impact Accelerator you will join a prestigious network of experts and investors to take your business to the next level of growth. Participation is designed to open new markets for international startups looking to expand into Asia, and for regional startups to launch on the global stage.
- Financial Support: USD$100K investment by the AgFunder GROW Impact Fund through a SAFE, to be converted at your next financing round. An additional USD$100K worth of services & support, including AWS & Twilio credits, and packages with Klaviyo, Stripe, Zoom, and more…
- Product Testing & Development: Access to growth partners for product testing, development and scaling. (e.g. test lab facilities, kitchens, on-field testing, research, tech and infrastructure, suppliers, manufacture and co-packing, marketing and customer insights)
- Customer Validation: Matching with some of the world’s biggest agrifood MNCs to help with customer validation and feedback, deploying pilots projects, and securing new sales contracts.
- Investment Network: Curated introductions to AgFunder’s investment network of private and institutional investors from across the globe to help you raise your next funding round.
- Coaching & Mentorship: An experienced team of coaches & mentors offer startups a unique opportunity to learn from industry experts.
- Co-Working Space: Physical workspace in Singapore (or virtual office address, if overseas) through the duration of the program.
Each team accepted into the accelerator also receives:
- Media exposure and publicity through the AgFunderNews platform with a global reach of 90,000+ subscribers, plus other PR, events and networking opportunities including a Demo Day at the conclusion of the program.
- Opportunity to receive application support for SG EntrePass visa through GROW’s partnership with Enterprise Singapore.
- Open to FoodTech and AgTech Leaders worldwide.
- Startups should focus on one of the following areas of interest:
- Novel foods and ingredients
- Advancing smallholder farmers
- Supply chain rationalisation
- Climate-smart food production
- Food waste valorisation
- Circular Economy
- Personalised Nutrition and health
Apply to be part of AgFunder’s GROW Impact Accelerator to receive world-class accelerator programming, investment funding, and join the global network of impact-driven agrifoodtech companies!
For more information, visit GROW Accelerator.