Due Date: February 13,2019
Application are open for the GSK Scholarships for Future Health Leaders 2019/2020 These extremely competitive scholarships are readily available to candidates meaning to study on a 1 year, full-time, London-based MSc program at the London School of Health & Tropical Medication.
3 scholarships are provided to support the training and advancement of the next generation of leaders in international health, and reinforce the capability of health systems and health-related research study in Africa.
Each scholarship will cover
- tuition charges, consisting of any necessary school outing charges, and
- a tax-free stipend (living allowance) of GBP 16,95000
To be qualified for these scholarships, candidates should
- be nationals of, and local in, nations in sub-Saharan Africa; and
- plan to go back to sub-Saharan Africa on conclusion of their MSc year at the School; and
- validate that they would not otherwise have the ability to spend for the proposed program of research study by sending the Supplementary Questions Kind with tick-box examined; and
- satisfy the School’s minimum English language requirements; and
- hold a very first degree at either a very first or upper 2nd class equivalency level, and
- hold a deal of admission for 2019-20 for among the School’s 18 London-based MSc programs of research study.
Choice will be offered to candidates who show (in their application documents) the prospective to make considerable contributions to public health and/or health-related research study in Africa.
Candidates need to finish both actions listed below by the scholarship due date.
- Action 1: Send an application for 2019-20 for a London-based MSc program of research study, according to directions under the ‘How to Use’ tab on the pertinent program of research study page. Candidates need to guarantee that all required additional files (consisting of referrals) are sent through the School’s Admissions Website by the scholarship due date. (Where possible, we would motivate candidates to send a total application for research study as far in advance of the scholarship due date as possible, to enable prompt processing.)
- Action 2: Send an online scholarships application, choosing this scholarship alternative from the drop-down menu by the scholarship due date. A finished Supplementary Questions Kind for this scholarship should be published as part of this application. This is the only accessory needed in Action 2 (as candidates need to have currently sent referrals; records; a CV etc with their application for research study).
If you have any questions about the application procedure, scholarship requirements or application due date, please contact our Scholarships group: [email protected]
To learn more, check out GSK Scholarships