Applications are welcomed from ideal competent trainees who which to be thought about for the Guinness Undergrad Scholarship.
This scholarship supports Guinness Nigeria’s dedication to executing transformative plans that promote youth advancement. The scholarship will offer complete tuition for trainees who are presently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics. Trainees from Guinness host neighborhoods are motivated to use.
- Prospects might be needed to compose an ability test
- Shortlisted prospects might be needed to offer a letter of intro from the chairman of their neighborhood of their Neighborhood Advancement Associations where relevant.
- Applications are open to trainees studying the following courses: Engineering & Sciences– Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Laboratory Science, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Marketing & Sales, Human Being Resources/Industrial & Labour Relations and Accounting
- Prospects should be First or Second year trainees in Nigeria Universities or Polytechnics
- Prospects who satisfy the above choice requirements must send out the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enlisting Number/Year of research study
House Town/Local Federal Government Area/State of Origin
Phone Number/e-mail address
Scanned copy of Trainee ID card or
To Find Out More: