Application Deadline: October 20, 2021.
The Global Change Award 2022 is looking for early stage ideas that can help create a sustainable fashion future. Ideas that can change the way fashion is seen, worn, and made. Do you have one?
- The idea’s potential to accelerate the shift from a linear to a planet positive fashion industry, to address the global commons and protect the planet and living conditions
- The idea’s potential to scale and create impact
- The financial viability of the idea
- The novelty of the idea
- How well suited the team is to make it happen
- Whether winning the grant would make a difference
- Share a grant of 1 million euros to develop your innovation.
- Access to the one-year-long tailormade GCA Impact Accelerator, provided by the H&M Foundation, Accenture and KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm. This includes support enabling the winners to accelerate towards scale and impact.
- Global visibility, recognition and validation.
- Once the Accelerator programme is up, all winners are invited to join the Alumni community with past GCA winners, who share tips, support and network with each other.
For More Information: