Due Date: October 17, 2019
Do you have an ingenious concept that fixes an international obstacle? Sign up with the Hague Innovators Obstacle and get the opportunity to win a reward in between EUR2,500 to EUR25,000
The world is ending up being more intricate and social concerns are increasing on an international scale. At the very same time, concerns such as security, energy, environment, and food have a big influence on the lives of individuals residing in cities. With the The Hague Innovators Obstacle, the town of The Hague challenges start-ups, scale-ups and trainees to provide their ingenious concepts for worldwide concerns, as explained in the UN Sustainable Advancement Goals (SDGs). Throughout ImpactFest 2019, 3 candidates are picked per classification. The candidates take part in the extension of the obstacle up until the last on 21 January 2020.
- The Audience reward of EUR2,500
- The Trainee reward of EUR 10,000
- The Start-up reward of EUR 15,000
- The Scale-up reward of EUR 25,000
- Open to start-ups, scale-ups and trainees from The Hague area. Are you not yet based in The Hague? Then they require a statement of intent, which reveals that you will settle in The Hague if you win a reward.
- They challenge all individuals to participate in and show cooperations with other sectors or experts in The Hague.
You can sign up by sending out an email to[email protected] with the topic of The Hague Innovators 2020 In your e-mail, state the name of your company and your contact information. The registration kind will then be sent out to you.
For more details, check out Hague Innovators Obstacle