Due Date: October 15, 2018
The Harry Frank Guggenheim Structure is accepting applications for the Young African Scholars Program 2018 The Harry Frank Guggenheim Structure sponsors academic research study on issues of violence, hostility, and supremacy.
Every 2 years the structure hosts the Young African Scholars program. 10 scholars whose suggested jobs are evaluated to be of high quality and carefully pertinent to the structure’s interest in violence and hostility are picked to participate.
The program consists of an approaches workshop, fieldwork research study grants of $2,000 USD each, editorial and publication support, and sponsorship at a global conference to present research study findings.
- Candidate need to be aged 35 or more youthful
- Candidate need to have been informed on the African continent and presently living there.
Applications must disappear than 6 pages and consist of the following:
- Research study concern
- Brief literature evaluation
- Description of research study approaches to be utilized
- Two-page C.V.
- Copy of passport or government-issued ID card
Apply at: HFG Young African Scholars( Needs development of a totally free account)
Or send out application to:
The Harry Frank Guggenheim Structure
42 West 54 th Street
New York City, NY 10019
To find out more, see Harry Frank Guggenheim Structure