Due Date: October 28, 2018
Applications are open for the Harvard GSD Richard Rogers Fellowship 2019 The Fellowship is a residency program that uses London as a website of chance for research study associated to the developed environment.
Developed in 2016, the Fellowship is planned for people whose research study will gain from access to London’s amazing organizations, libraries, practices, specialists, and other distinct resources. In supplying distance and access to these resources, in addition to the distinct living quarters at the Wimbledon Home, the Richard Rogers Fellowship motivates thorough examination of a large variety of problems significant to the sustainable and fair advancement and improvement of the city.
The fellowship is motivated by Rogers’ dedication to cross-disciplinary examination and social engagement, obvious throughout his respected output as a designer, urbanist, author, and activist.
- In addition to a three-and-a-half month residency, receivers of the Richard Rogers Fellowship will get round-trip travel costs to London and a $10,000 USD stipend.
- Candidates need to show expert or research study experience in a field associated to the developed environment, and need to propose brand-new or continuous research study that would gain from a residency in London;-LRB- **************).
- Choice is provided to professionals and scientists with substantial scholastic qualifications or experience in architecture, landscape architecture, metropolitan preparation or metropolitan style, in addition to candidates who propose enthusiastic research study jobs with the possible to make a substantial effect on appropriate fields of research study or practice;-LRB- **************).
- The Fellowship is open to candidates living throughout the world;-LRB- **************).
- Present Harvard GSD staff members are not qualified to use;-LRB- **************).
- Winners are anticipated to protect their own travel + visitor’s files (UK requirements vary depending upon the native land and length of stay).
Applicants will be asked to send:
- Present CV
- Short research study proposition (700 words), consisting of description of the requirement for a residency in London
- Portfolio (approximately 10 images or files), consisting of style work and/or research study jobs and publications
- 3 recommendations (names and associations just; letters will be asked for of finalists)
For additional information, go to Richard Rogers Fellowship